Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We In There

Hey, it feels like its been a while since I last posted. Maybe not really as long as I think but it feels like it, still been working on random art pieces trying to find something that's right. Lately been helping out www.cantnerfskill.com a gaming t-shirt site that just launched. Trying to bring dope ass shirts to dope ass people.



I'm trying my hand at the character of the week over at conceptart.org. First time I've ever entered so I'm somewhat nervous about it but still having a blast with it. The theme of this week is to create a super hero and his alter ego. For some reason djinn's have been on my mind, so the character I'm creating is sort of on the 'SHAZAM' side of super heroes. A regular kid who finds an ancient relic (Lamp) that when he activates it (Rubs lol) bestows the power of the djinn on him. Still a work in progress but I'm having a lot of fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment