Monday, November 7, 2011

Voodoo a doo doo. . . . Render


So I've been working on the rendering part of this piece. It's really coming together and I am chipping away at it bit by bit. For this update I've started work on the mask and headpiece. I'm not trying to stress too much about it because I know that this isn't going to be the piece to land me a job. Not to say I don't care about this. But I'm going to do my best and take whatever lessons I can learn from this piece and use it on the next one. I need to work on it though, I've been reading the book 'art and fear' (finally) and it has kept me motivated and helped me move past whatever walls have been holding me back in my art.

It only gets better from here.

1 comment:

  1. lol. did you hear about it when I was talking about it about 5 years ago?! haha

    http://vimeo.com/27933991

    ReplyDelete