Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Starting off slow.


It's been far too long since I've done a single piece of art. At least a piece that I'm done with and just don't get discouraged with and end up doing nothing. I want to change that and to do so I've decided to start doing a series of quick sketches in the morning before I go to work.

Nothing fancy, nothing too special, just whatever comes to mind. No real worry about rendering, just throwing stuff on the canvas and getting back into the groove of things.

Ive recently bought KOF13. Amazing game, one of the best fighters that has come out this generation. Unforgiving and really requires you to know your shit. I plan to go pretty hard in this game so I decided to sketch out one of my favorite characters. I might end up just drawing my team with these paintings if thats what happens.

So today we have one of the members of team Japan. Mr. Goro Daimon. Hope you enjoy. About 1h in photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment