Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rumble Remix


So it seems like every time I start some sort of piece, I end up scrapping it midway through and almost as an apology to myself, work on something else to make up for doing bad work lol.

The last post showed a w.i.p. of my interpretation of the character Rumble from League of Legends. I really liked how it was coming out, however when I sketched it out it was far too loose. There wasn't enough structure at all and it ended up falling flat. ;__;

However, I loved my rendition of rumble too much to give it up and decided to paint him outside of his robot just getting ready for a smoke break.

I'm really happy with how this turned out and can only hope that my skill is improving as I create these pieces.

Below is the timeline of the work. The initial sketch, The painting with the color's over it and lastly the final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment